Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, February 13, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #14

Tell me what you did today?

Taylor: Played with Connor at my birthday. I have a beautiful dance with my beautiful dress up clothes.

Jordan: I eat dinner. And I eat chips and I eat corn. And I played with dress up clothes.

Who do you want to call right now?

Taylor: Um, uh, MiMa! Because she's all pretty.

Jordan: I want to call Aunt Genny. Because she will pick me up! That's what beach Grandma said.  Because we lay down in her bed.

What color hair do you want?

Taylor: Blue - dark blue hair.  Because its so pretty!

Jordan: I want pink hair.  Because I want pink hair - its my favorite.  Then we will go buy a pink shirt. I love pink shirts.

Who do you want to meet from t.v.?

Taylor: Harry Potter.  Because I love him.

Jordan: I want to meet Tinkerbell! Because she's my favorite. She has green on. Because I loooove green.

What is your favorite drink?

Taylor: My favorite drink is hot chocolate.

Jordan:  My favorite is a green drink.  Apple juice and orange juice and chocolate juice and strawberry chocolate, and strawberry.

Who is the funniest person in the world?

Taylor: Connor because he tells jokes.

Jordan:  Sammy and Brenden is funny too. ::To Taylor:: I love Sammy and you love Brenden.

What question do you want to ask?

Taylor: What's your favorite food?

Jordan: My daddy's here! Peanut butter poo poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment