Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, April 23, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #24


Brittany M:
What does a dentist do? 

Taylor: A dentist gives you shot.

Jordan: A dentist do nothing that you do.

How many stars are there?

Taylor: 100

Jordan: Little bitty stars.

 Whats your favorite holiday? 

Taylor: My favorite holiday is Spring I mean Valentimes day and Christmas and Happy Mother's Day ::hugs me:: That's the day when you get um...Valentimes day means you give your mom something special and you say Happy Mother's Day!

Jordan: My favorite holiday is Picnic Day.

Are your parents good drivers? 

Taylor: Yeah.

Jordan: Yeah.

 What is dads favorite thing to do?

Taylor: Dads favorite thing to do is cuddle with me.

Jordan: Daddy's favorite thing to do is playing a game.

 What is moms favorite thing to do? 

Taylor: Cuddle with me.

Jordan: Mommy's favorite thing to do is get corn out..to eat corn.

What is the most fun thing to do ever? 

Taylor: Cuddle with Mommy.  Everyone loves to cuddle.

Jordan: My favorite thing I like to do is helping daddy get towels.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Taylor: I will buy stuff. Toys stuff.  Building toys.  But wait I forgot! When I saw building time in Elmo's word there was a big toy with a big hammer where you knock things down like you are building something.

Jordan: I would buy a kitty! And a Dog!

What is your favorite food?

Taylor: Apples and bana...no wait I don't like bananas.  I also like... I mean that's it.

Jordan: My favorite food is eating apple.

Jennifer Baker
What is your favorite stuffed animal and who gave it to you? 

Taylor:  My favorite stuff animal is my polka dot monkey and my beach grandma gave it to me.

Jordan: The doodle bear animal toy! Doodle bear gave it to me. I love my doggy Marley! Grandma gave me Marley.

What is your favorite word.? 

Taylor: My favorite word is SILENCE (she yelled it) because you have to really quiet and not talk because somebody says SILENCE (she yelled again).

Jordan: DOG word

What is your favorite reptile? 

Taylor: My favorite reptile is a T-Rex.  The biggest dinosaur in the world...what did you ask me? What is my favorite thing?

Jordan: My favorite reptile is a dinosaur, but dinosaurs scare me.

What is your favorite number? 

Taylor: 10

Jordan: My favorite number is L

What is your favorite board game?

Taylor: The one we play on the floor (Hulabaloo)

Jordan: Fishy Games.

Rachel Reed
Why do people need bandaids? 

Taylor: Because they got hurt.

Jordan: Because they hurt themself.  I don't like getting a shot or something. OW

Favorite song?

Taylor: Wish... I mean I won't turn left and I won't right...I will not stray from the path that is right...I will keep on seeking...I will keep on reaching... follow, follow, follow Jesus Christ.

Jordan: My favorite song is Cubbies, Awana Cubbies. (starts singing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment