Labels

Family Life (78) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (42) So Sayith... (22) Justin (15) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

To My (Incredible Awesome Bestest) Friends on My Birthday

I can seriously not express enough how enormously blessed I am.  I have THE best people in my life – it’s crazy! I sat down a week or so ago stressing about “debt”.  I know I’ve mentioned this stuff before, but Justin and I are working hard to get this stuff done and at times it’s depressing to live on such a tight budget – to have to say no to fun things and sometimes feel like we “can’t have” new things for us or our kids.  So I looked at our budget and felt overwhelmed.  We’ve paid off a lot and there is only $6,000 to go, but it feels like so far away still and I’m tired of feeling “left out” of life in a way.

But then I had a good reality check this weekend.  More details later, but I spent the whole weekend surrounded with friends that I adore.  And the best part is they love me too!  It’s an overwhelming feeling (but a good overwhelming unlike the above mentioned overwhelming) to know you have people in your life that love you and your family like you are part of their family.  I cherish my friends more then I could ever express and if I don’t say it enough… I LOVE YOU GUYS!  Today is my birthday and I have been showered with birthday wishes and goodies and I can’t help but think how “rich” I am.

I know…cheesy right?!  But seriously I would take my incredible friends over having a bunch of money any day.   My friends know me.  They tolerate my annoying habits and appreciate my odd self.

So to all my friends I want to say THANK YOU for making my birthday today special – and any other day we get to hang out awesome.  Seriously you are all such an incredible blessing in my life and I do thank God for all of you often.  I hope I can bless you all the way you have blessed me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment