Labels

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

8 Days To Go


1.       I am always cold.  If it’s not 80 degrees in my location you will probably find me with a blanket.

2.       Because of that I have a blanket and heating pad at work.  So yesterday as my coworker was explaining to me that their new puppy needed a blanket and heating pad to keep it warm he told me that his dog reminded him of me…thanks?

3.       I do not wake up in the middle of the night to pee…even when pregnant!  However, for about a week now I have woken up at 4:30 AM (give or take 10 minutes) about to pee my pants.  I’m not sure why I’m suddenly broken.

4.       2 weekends ago we had a pool party and beach trip back to back.  I shaved my legs for those events for the first time in probably 2 months.

5.       I thoroughly enjoy my OUR (Justin and me) best friend / best friend-in-law.  It is a rule that when a there is a marital impasse they are our tie-breakers.  You know, for important things like whether it is ok to tell food you love and miss it OR whether it is normal to take all your clothes off to poop (FYI the answer to both of those is NO)

6.       Elijah currently has the ridiculous dance.  He randomly starts doing it through the house.  I nearly die laughing every time.  It never gets old.  He’s going to be a “funny guy” like his daddy

7.       One of my favorite jokes was first heard at Discovery Science Center by a talking chicken “Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud, and cross the road again?”…”He was a dirty double crosser”

8.       It is March 24th, and about 10 seconds ago I took down my Christmas cards

No comments:

Post a Comment