Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Into the Abyss

Taylor went through a phase where she threw EVERYthing away. By everything I do mean everything... we lost (and recovered) remotes, phones, toys, etc. We lost and did NOT recover 2 Wii motes.


Jordan has now entered into that phase. She is pretty good about just throwing out actual trash, but occasionally we'll see a toy in there.


About 3 days ago I decided I needed to get some good belly pictures and realized our camera was missing. I can't tell you for sure that the camera ended up in the trash, but I sure can't find it.


Needless to say, after searching for about 3 days I gave up. I mean we needed a nice upgrade anyway, it just came sooner then expected. Good thing my birthday just passed so I had some cash from presents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment