Labels

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Into the Abyss

Taylor went through a phase where she threw EVERYthing away. By everything I do mean everything... we lost (and recovered) remotes, phones, toys, etc. We lost and did NOT recover 2 Wii motes.


Jordan has now entered into that phase. She is pretty good about just throwing out actual trash, but occasionally we'll see a toy in there.


About 3 days ago I decided I needed to get some good belly pictures and realized our camera was missing. I can't tell you for sure that the camera ended up in the trash, but I sure can't find it.


Needless to say, after searching for about 3 days I gave up. I mean we needed a nice upgrade anyway, it just came sooner then expected. Good thing my birthday just passed so I had some cash from presents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment