Labels

Monday, January 9, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #10

Tell me about your favorite book:

Jordan: I can't tell you! (she is not cooperating tonight)

Taylor: My favorite book is the uh, flower book.  I mean Good Night Moon.  In the book the rabbit says goodnight to everybody and stuff because he's gonna go to sleep.

Tell me about your favorite movie:

Jordan: My favorite movie is that one! (points to The Last Dragon on the shelf) oh and that one (points too The Jungle Book).  Its a DVD.  See look we can shake them.

Taylor: My favorite is The Lady in the Water. Well the lady in the water there's a kind of animal in it and she gets scratched by it

Jordan: then the animal with scary eyes scratches the lady

Taylor: Stop Jordan its my turn! Ok.  Then the eagle takes her and splashes her in the pool.  Then the guy finds  her and takes care of her. And also he takes care of her because of the wolf trying to get her.  Then you better spell the word.  And it happens and then all those times its now gonna be the last time on the last day and the wolf was trying to get her but the eagle comes and gets her.  But if the eagle comes down the wolf will come eat him so the lady can't go home.  Then the end.

Tell me about your favorite song:

Taylor: My favorite song is the Halloween song from that movie (points to The Nightmare Before Christmas) and sings...



Jordan:


Tell me your favorite knock knock joke:

Taylor: knock knock, who's there, Armageddon, Armageddon who?, Armageddon outta here!

Jordan: knock knock, who's there, Tickle, Tickle who?, Tickle you! (starts tickling me)


No comments:

Post a Comment