Labels

Family Life (79) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Monday, January 23, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #12

What do you want to do in summer?

Jordan: Do fight and go to the park.

Taylor: Ok, I'll tell you what I want to do in the summer.  I want to play around in the summer and run around in the summer in my new blue shoes.  And dance in my new blue shoes and kick a balloon.  And jump off the couch doing a swirly whirly jump.  Then I'll throw a balloon at the other balloon that is teasing me.

What should Cara and John name their baby?

Jordan: Elijah!

Taylor: Harry Potter!

What kind of car do you want to drive?

Jordan: Beach Grandma's Car

Taylor: A blue car with fire paint on it and I want to steer and I like crashing it into people so I can winned (can you tell she's been watching her dad play a Grand Theft Auto type of game?)

Who do you want to be like when you grow up?

Jordan: Allie!

Taylor: Aunt Genny!

Who is your favorite princess?

Jordan: is um, um, is, um snow white and the pink girl (sleeping beauty) and the yellow girl (Belle) and mommy is like the blue girl (Cinderella)

Taylor: Ok - its the blue princess - her name's called Cinderella

Who's your boyfriend?

Jordan: My boyfriend is SAMMY! sammy - semmeee

Taylor: How about Kenny?
Me: No he's married Tracy
Taylor: Get out of town mom, I think I can make him my boyfriend
Me: No you have to pick a boy that is NOT married
Taylor: Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment