Labels

Monday, July 2, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #28

So today instead of just answering questions I wanted to let you in on a couple of things that happened at the dinner table:

Me: Jordan, how old are you?
Jordan: ::holds up 3 fingers and counts them:: I'm 3! (that's right, she doesn't know how old she is unless she counts her fingers)

Taylor: Daddy what's 5 plus 5
Justin: 10
Taylor: What's 100 plus 100
Justin: 200
Taylor: Wow! You are really good at this! You're a number scientist!!

What do you miss most?


Taylor:  Mima

Jordan: I miss most, Mima.  I think I just miss Grandma because she loves me very much.

Who is the prettiest girl in the world?


Taylor: You

Jordan: Mommy

Who is the most handsome boy in the world?


Taylor: Dad, nope..dad

Jordan: Elijah

What is school?


Taylor: Um some place where you can learn things like about apples, ABC's, EFG's, HIJ's, and K.

Jordan: It's Taylor's school and its kinda blue.

What happens in summer?


Taylor: Oh flowers bloom, sun is bright, and summer you get to go swimming.

Jordan: What happens in summer is it turns to snow.

What did like about camping?


Taylor: Let's see, going throwing rocks.  I love it.  Love love love love it.

Jordan: I like about camping was when grandma and me and we went walking. And camping with Sammy and Brendan and Rob and Tawni and Brendan's mom.

What was bad about camping?


Taylor: Going fishing, because I never caught any fish.

Jordan: What was bad about camping was anything that was spooky.

Why has it been such a long time since we blogged?


Taylor: Because it was time yet. We have to blog to write messages.

Jordan:Because it takes to late because it was dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment