Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

So Sayith Tay and Jay #29


Rachel Reed - What do you love most about your sibling?

Taylor: Um, Let's see here. Um, alright.  Playing the pretty princess game.

Jordan: I like most about Taylor is you.
Me: That doesn't make sense.
Jordan: Something makes sense daddy doesn't let me win every time.

Rachel Reed - What is your favorite thing to do? Why?


Taylor: My favorite thing to do is play the game with the pretty princess and the witch.  Like when I was blue and you were purple and Jordan was pink.  I like it because you get the snappers on your ears and the necklaces and stuff and the bracelets too.

Jordan: My favorite thing to do is um, go in the shower first.  Mommy am I done yet?
Me: No
Jordan: But I want to get in the shower first before Taylor.


Rachel Reed - What is your mom/dad really good at?


Taylor: Um playing the monkey game.  I'm really happy when you do that.  But I don't know how to make you happy.  Dad's good at playing his own game with the monsters and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.  Sometimes the bad guys win and he loses.  And sometimes the good guys win.

Jordan: My mom is really good at making princess for you.  Am I done now?  Daddy is really good at taking things away like taking my pink playdoh away.

What do you want to do tomorrow?

Taylor: I want to tomorrow is eat some ice cream together at Disneyland and not go on roller coasters and go on It's a Small World and then the whale ride. I know its a long line, but its ok.

Jordan: I want to do tomorrow is play the princess game tomorrow.

What will you learn in school?

Taylor: Um, I don't know.  I'll learn about I don't knows.  I think I'll have an apple by my desk and tell the teacher that I know one thing.  I know the colors like red.

Jordan: I will learn when I go to school is to play with toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment