Labels

Family Life (80) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Proof Is In The Numbers

I’m way behind on things like HOLIDAVIS or Christmas in general.  I even just realized (literally as I was typing the word “Christmas” in the previous sentence) that I never wrote about Blakesgiving either!

I’m contemplating on if it is worth it to try and catch you up or just pick up from here.

I took pictures and what are pictures for if not sharing them?  So you will most likely get a few catch up blogs in the week (or weeks) to come.

In the meantime I’d like to share with you what you (the readers) found most interesting in 2012.

TOP 5 READ POSTS

10 Things I Love – 77 Views

So re-read them if you want or just take ignore this post completely and know that something more worthwhile is probably coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment