Labels

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Proof Is In The Numbers

I’m way behind on things like HOLIDAVIS or Christmas in general.  I even just realized (literally as I was typing the word “Christmas” in the previous sentence) that I never wrote about Blakesgiving either!

I’m contemplating on if it is worth it to try and catch you up or just pick up from here.

I took pictures and what are pictures for if not sharing them?  So you will most likely get a few catch up blogs in the week (or weeks) to come.

In the meantime I’d like to share with you what you (the readers) found most interesting in 2012.

TOP 5 READ POSTS

10 Things I Love – 77 Views

So re-read them if you want or just take ignore this post completely and know that something more worthwhile is probably coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment