So here is a list of things that one may experience during early pregnancy and info about when and if I’ve experienced them. I’ll let you make your guess before I announce the actual results tomorrow:
DISCLAIMER: This may be TMI for some of you so you may not want to read this post. I warned you.
· Spotting and/or Cramping: I had some of this a day or two after the embryo transfer.
· Tender and/or Swollen Knockers: I woke up this morning and I felt like I got punched in the boob. Maybe I did (it wouldn’t be the first time Justin elbowed me in his sleep).
· Fatigue: Since I started the injections
· Nausea: Off and on since I started the injections
· Frequent Urination: Since I started the injections
· Constipation: Off and on since I started the parental vitamins
· Mood Swings: A few here and there since I started the injections
· Headaches: A ton right after I started the injections, none since then
· Elevated Temperature: I don’t check it so who knows
· Super Smell: Nope
So really all that to say it’s just too hard to tell since my body is being pumped full of hormones right now. I can tell you the painful chest is new and that in my first 3 pregnancies was my indicator I was knocked up. I’ve never experienced that side effect outside of pregnancy, but again…it could just be the hormones.