Labels

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

1 Day To Go

I figured with only 1 day to go that my 1 thing should be to tell you what I feel like tomorrow will be.  I’ve been on all these hormones for a few weeks now and the problem is the possible side effects of the hormones are the same as early pregnancy or the same as somebody who is about to start her period.

So here is a list of things that one may experience during early pregnancy and info about when and if I’ve experienced them.  I’ll let you make your guess before I announce the actual results tomorrow:
DISCLAIMER: This may be TMI for some of you so you may not want to read this post.  I warned you.
·         Spotting and/or Cramping: I had some of this a day or two after the embryo transfer.

·         Tender and/or Swollen Knockers: I woke up this morning and I felt like I got punched in the boob.  Maybe I did (it wouldn’t be the first time Justin elbowed me in his sleep).

·         Fatigue: Since I started the injections

·         Nausea: Off and on since I started the injections

·         Frequent Urination: Since I started the injections

·         Constipation: Off and on since I started the parental vitamins

·         Mood Swings: A few here and there since I started the injections

·         Headaches: A ton right after I started the injections, none since then

·         Elevated Temperature: I don’t check it so who knows

·         Super Smell: Nope
So really all that to say it’s just too hard to tell since my body is being pumped full of hormones right now.  I can tell you the painful chest is new and that in my first 3 pregnancies was my indicator I was knocked up.  I’ve never experienced that side effect outside of pregnancy, but again…it could just be the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment