Labels

Friday, December 6, 2013

5 Days To Go


1.       In case you were wondering.  Staring at a needle for almost an hour telling yourself “you can do this” does not mean that you can in fact “do this”.  Thank the Lord for Justin and his willingness to do it for me.

2.       When something really hurts my initial response is “Holy Monkey!”... I have no idea why this is my go-to exclamation of choice

3.       Stephanie makes the BEST almond roca.  It melts in your mouth and makes your mouth very happy. 

4.       After getting home from Disneyland last night Elijah asked if he could sleep on the couch.  I told him no he had to get in his bed.  I went to the bathroom and came back out to see him cuddled up on the couch with my blanket totally knocked out.  He’s lucky he’s so stinkin’ cute

5.       Jordan is scared of the dark so she typically sleeps at the foot of her bed (as close to her door as possible) to be closer to the light.  Apparently when Justin tried to move her last night to make her more comfortable she growled at him and moved right back to her spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment