Labels

Monday, August 20, 2012

An Easy Way To Help

So today I am blogging with a goal.  For those of you concerned do not fear, So Sayith Tay and Jay will come later today.

Today my goal is to ask for help.  I don’t typically do this sort of thing, but since this is SO easy and has great results I’m trying anyway.

If you have facebook please do something for me today.

Our church also has a school that teaches preschool – Junior High.  The school was thriving until recently and this year is going to be very rough.

Target will donate $25 to the school for every 25 people who vote for the school. All you have to do literally is click on this link and click “Vote” and you could be helping this school make it through a rough year.

Please help by voting and sharing this link with anyone you can to pass it along.


Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment