Labels

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Infamous Family

As I typed this title I think I remember when I learned the word infamous.  I also think I remember its definition meaning something about being famous for something bad.  So if that is the case (because I’m too lazy to check) then please pretend I did not use that word.

Once somebody told me I should Google myself to see what’s out there.  So if I’m going to Google myself, then might as well do my whole family.  Apparently I have a rather creative family.

Justin Davis:

I’m married to a black singer/songwriter – not too far off actually.  He even has his own webpage

He also played football for various schools around the US.

Rachael Davis:

I’m a singer with my own webpage as well.  Are you jealous? I wonder if I’m any good…

Taylor Davis:

Taylor is all kinds of talented from sculpting to violin - the Violin page is pretty awesome looking.  She also has multiple fan pages.  For the heck of it you should by Taylor’s CD for only $9.99.

Jordan Davis:

Jordan also has her own website (surprised? I’m beginning not to be).  Jordan’s a poet or just reviews poetry or something.  I had a hard time figuring it out quickly and didn’t want to look too much into it.  Oh and Jordan is a dude.

Elijah Davis:

Poor Elijah with his unique name does not have a webpage, but apparently there is a prisoner named Elijah Davis you can write to…if that’s your sort of thing.  I think it’s a little creepy to randomly just write some dude in jail for who knows what, but you may feel free if so inclined.  At least he’s not scary looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment