Labels

Family Life (80) Surrogacy (66) Rachael (43) So Sayith... (22) Justin (16) Jordan (14) Taylor (12) Elijah (5) Nerdness (3) Adoption (2)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Infamous Family

As I typed this title I think I remember when I learned the word infamous.  I also think I remember its definition meaning something about being famous for something bad.  So if that is the case (because I’m too lazy to check) then please pretend I did not use that word.

Once somebody told me I should Google myself to see what’s out there.  So if I’m going to Google myself, then might as well do my whole family.  Apparently I have a rather creative family.

Justin Davis:

I’m married to a black singer/songwriter – not too far off actually.  He even has his own webpage

He also played football for various schools around the US.

Rachael Davis:

I’m a singer with my own webpage as well.  Are you jealous? I wonder if I’m any good…

Taylor Davis:

Taylor is all kinds of talented from sculpting to violin - the Violin page is pretty awesome looking.  She also has multiple fan pages.  For the heck of it you should by Taylor’s CD for only $9.99.

Jordan Davis:

Jordan also has her own website (surprised? I’m beginning not to be).  Jordan’s a poet or just reviews poetry or something.  I had a hard time figuring it out quickly and didn’t want to look too much into it.  Oh and Jordan is a dude.

Elijah Davis:

Poor Elijah with his unique name does not have a webpage, but apparently there is a prisoner named Elijah Davis you can write to…if that’s your sort of thing.  I think it’s a little creepy to randomly just write some dude in jail for who knows what, but you may feel free if so inclined.  At least he’s not scary looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment